Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Power of Imagination: Commissions Combined with Customer Work!



      Well, as usual, I love to showcase other people's work. Especially, when I contribute to the process. For the last couple of months, I have been doing some interesting commission projects. The honest fact of the matter is that I am a little jealous of my own work I provide. A simple reasoning it based on the vision someone else places before me. I wish I had come up with the idea that! However, these are the benefits of this slight hobby job I perform. I enjoy creating clients visions to great games. Maybe, some day I will get to participate in these games they produce. I am sure just meeting my clients would be awesome enough!
   Anyway, this is a few projects that a couple of clients did. One is about Pickett's Charge at Gettysburg  for the American Civil War. Another is a Bolt Action Game at the client's house. Again, these guys do lovely work anyway. I am honored that would ask me to enhance their awesome gaming experience!

   The first batch one photos is from Jay's Wargaming Madness. He contracted me to do this board, and honestly, I do not remember it looking this awesome. That should be a good thing. For more of his test game, here is the link: http://jayswargamingmadness.blogspot.com/2016/12/acw-picketts-charge-aar.html.
   
    The next bunch of awesomeness is another job I did for a client who goes by Palidin Six. He played an awesome WW2 for Bolt Action. Again, it is awesome to see different terrain on something I made. It just causes different ideas. Ideas can be dangerous, but awesome at the same time. I am sure we will see some dangerous sometime soon!

Jay's Civil War game.

















Palidin Six's game.








1 comment:

  1. Dave,
    Are you available for a terrain project or two using Teddy Bear fur? Your mats look spectacular, let me know if you would like to discuss a couple of projects, you can reach me at gguerriero@msn.com or off of my Facebook page under Minutemen Toy Soldiers or George Guerriero, thanks in advance.........

    ReplyDelete