Friday, November 20, 2015

An Afternoon of Painting.

    I had a day off to do nothing but paint. I have had a whole bunch of Germans just waiting to painted. I still have a platoon more. Yes, a platoon more! This rather large amount of Germans was cause from when Artizan Designs placed a lot of figures on clearance. Now, I mention to my wife that if she gets some that would be good. To make sure I did not get unneeded troops, I gave her a Flames of War book for a reference for soldier squad references for Panzergrenadiers. Then, I went to work. It turns out she over ordered. It is okay, because I will always use them some how.
    I brought a bunch of Fallschrimjaeger the other year off eBay. I thought I placed a bid for $80.00 for them. Or so I thought! It turns out it placed a bid of $8,000! So I won with no problem, despite the near heart attack. It was still a deal, and I sold some of them. Still, it was a little scary. Anyway, here is just a show case of what I did today. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment