Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Historicon 2017 Wednesday Photos




One of Ivor Evans game tables.

   These were some of the photos that I took on the first day of Historicon before the people really started to show up. I did not add our game set up, since I will post them in another blog post.

Ivor Evans' other board. Great stuff!

A 30' foot Team Yankee table. The off-ramp for the highway was still safer than the 95 exit.

This was part of Mile's (Lair of the Uber Geek) board. He had quite the happy gamers for his multiple games!

The Egyptian tunnels from the same board as stated above.

Board for an Eastern Front WWII game.

I am not sure if this was a scheduled game or just one of the open games that evening. Bolt Action.

Miniature Building Authority's table. This always looks neat.

Of course, with the release of Blood and Plunder, there was a large about of 28mm Pirate games.

I thought these were cool. Reminds me of the Atari's game Joust back in the day!

The Knight time is the right time!


This is a 10mm Napoleanic Game that was next to our table this year. Last year, they won "Best in Show" for their winter board. I hear that it got damaged in the travel. Still a pretty board.

More of said board.


No comments:

Post a Comment