Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Historicon 2017 Photos: Saturday

Helecopters: Team Yankee. 
        These are the few photos I was able to get between the two games I ran. Two hours did not seem to be much for a break between games. It could have been worse. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

More Team Yankee!

Even more Team Yankee. If you are wondering, I was impressed! Maybe, I would get into it if it involved the movie: "Red Dawn" 


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption













This was an ACW game involving a corn field.Antietam Creek? 


According to another forum, this game was way more complicated and boring than it needed to be. I am not sure how a tank game could turn that way. 

Another nice 28 mm ACW game.


1 comment:

  1. The cornfield is Miller`s Cornfield from the Battle of Antietam using By Company Into Line rule system. My friend and I ran it. Thank you for posting some pictures.
    John W

    ReplyDelete