Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sharp Practice: Collecting Cows.



     It was a rather slow day in gaming the other day. My wife was sick, and I ventured out by myself to play whatever I came across. However, it seems like everyone had caught the bug flying around, because there was a real lack of people. It was either this or the 3-day weekend for Memorial Day. Despite this, we still pulled off a Sharp Practice game for the day. The plan would have been for a second game, where I would be playing, but time had the best of us. No worries! It was still a good social outing where we got to discuss some of the various rules on this game's tactics, such as tackling fences in movement or playing the mission. Anyway, here were some of the photos of the day. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment