Friday, May 13, 2016

Terrain Gone Wild!



       This last week, I have been very busy on the terrain front. I have gotten to the point that my wife came home to save me from my creativity. I would not say it is a bad thing, but not I have found myself scratch building chicken coups, bird houses, vineyards, strange fences, etc..... I also officially finished my mats for Historicon as well as 32 feet of hedgerows. And it is a good thing too, since we just bought a house. So anything to finish before the big move, the better!
   The only things really to do are the knick knacks, such as, extra creative stuff. After all, if you are going to care that much for a convention game, you might as well go for broke. Or it will break me! Below and above are some recent stuff. Mainly, the mats from earlier and other new terrain. Enjoy!


The full length of the terrain. I had this out in the parking lot of measure out some dimensions.


Some of the new hedge works along with some stone walls I forgot about. I also decided to make a fallen tree, because I never see them in games.

No comments:

Post a Comment