Sunday, June 16, 2019

AAR: What A Tanker: Bocage Country Slugfest!

 
   It is nice when my wife is out of school for the summer, since we can pick up some random pick up games. Recently, with work and such, it have been a little difficult to running my "Mission Commission Success" games. This is were I have been contracted to make a mat for someone, and I try to play at least one game on it. The last four, this did not happen. However, I am cool with it, since some of the work I did I did not exactly have a game system I could play on it with. It was much like the Congo mats I did. In this game that we played, we were playing on a mat aimed for Napoleanics. Yeah, they had tanks! Sure!
    Randomly, we recruited other friend, Cy into a game of What A Tanker. He had played before with us, but it was in 15mm and one small 28mm game the other week. This time, we played on the much larger scale of a 5' x 9' board at our house. That size might seem a little big, but when you consider my wife rolling abilities? Yes, her Cromwells were like Farraris! It took her no time to reach across the board. Something about the incredible sixes she rolled throughout this game. Lucky, I was also rolling fairly well this particular evening! I managed to win the game in general based on some well based rolling of sixes and such. But let's be honest; I should have been normally destroyed. I think that this game would have not been my fair if not for the later time frame.
























No comments:

Post a Comment