Friday, June 7, 2019

AAR: Bolt Action and What A Tanker: WWII Games.

 
    I kind of missed my own personal deadline for this post from last Saturday's games to post on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day. It has not helped that I have had weird schedules for work and just random events. Plus, I have to post everything on Facebook to save copies of my own pictures just to post them on this here blog. Sometimes, it has been triple the effort. But bloggers trek on and gamers play on!
    Recently, Kalissa and I had met up with a newer resident in the area who played in our Bolt Action tournaments named Matt. It is nice to meet new historical gamers, especially when they now live here. So Kalissa and Matt drummed up a game of Bolt Action. Oddly, it had been her first Bolt Action Game of the year despite running two Tournaments. I cannot say I remember what mission it was. I just know it ended in a Draw. Either way, the important thing was they were both having fun.
   That's when I brought What A Tanker. Again, I cannot stress enough how easy and fun this game an be. I even got our friend, Cy to play as one of the British tanks. He was the one I happily shot in the side in a Sherman Firefly! It was a fun, short game, since I had to go to work. For the Matthew at my job who gave me a crazy week of work shifts for going to Alaska, you better have some photographs of a moose!




























1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete