Tuesday, August 13, 2019

AAR: What A Tanker: Another Soviet/German Fight!



    For another fast and easy game, we have been playing What A Tanker for a simple "Join In" game. It is a quick and easy to teach game system, so it is easy to get players in. This was not a very long game, since ended up going to work. However, I truly believe that my wife is confusing this game with NASCAR racing. Everytime she gets a tank labelled with the "Fast" specialty, she races into combat with a record number of movement dice. A game not to far back, had me shooting me pointblank after crossing a ten foot table in two turns! This game was no exception. I like to think that is was seeing the future, because we happened to buy the movie "T-34" at Walmart the next day. She enjoyed that movie. Anyway, below are the few photos I happened to take. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment