Monday, January 15, 2018

Photo Gallery of This Year's Siege of Augusta 2018



   This year's Siege of Augusta was a smashing success. Both Kalissa and I had our normal fun. This year Kalissa ran three Bolt Action Tournaments, which is quite a feat. We also got to see a lot of old friends and made new ones. It was a great all around convention. This year's Siege was a record breaker. This one had the most attendees than all of the previous ones. I would like to say that I had something to do about it, but I do not need to be struck by lightning. Anyway, here were convention games I photographed. Enjoy!

Blood And Plunder

Flames of War: Team Yankee

Bob Moon's set up for a 54mm ACW game. I made the mat on this.








1812 Naval. The Napoleanic Naval was this year's convention theme.



A Wild West Indian hunt game I played. I was the U.S. Cavalry.








10mm ACW. Battle of Shiloh.


Samarai!


The Bratz Food Fight game made it's presence again!

Star Trek.


A game master wanting me to photo his beer to show that this was a serious adult game. SERIOUS! 




Some kids were playing this game all day. 

The 54mm ACW again.



This was an ACW in 28mm using The Devil May Pay rules. We have one of the first copies of these.






Deep Water Wars.

An 20 mm WWII Ardennes game.


Pulp adventures.




1 comment: