Sunday, May 7, 2017

AAR: Bolt Action Tank War: Testing Out the Canadians!


       It only seems fair that before anyone gets to play with our toys in a future convention game, they have to be proven in combat! That was all of the reason we needed to play a game. At this point, anyone who knows my wife and I knows that a reason can be as simple as seeing a bird or a sneeze! So we matched up five Canadian Shermans versus five German Panzer III J's. In Bolt Action, these tanks have the same statistics.
      The game went rather tame for our combat. I think the lack of shots and infantry were part of this. I, also, seemed to roll a lot of "ones". I changed to several different dice, but they seems to have voted no on this. I still was able to take out one Sherman at the cost of two Panzer III's and one disabled for the rest of the game. The game ended in a tie. We might have to have a rematch with all of the tanks involve in the Gramichele Project after I finish with the Panzer IV G's Anyway, pictures are below as normal. Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment