Friday, March 3, 2017

Sicily Project: German Force Addition.



    They finally arrived! I just received my models from Blitzkrieg Miniatures, and like usual, they did not disappoint. The only problem with them is the long wait time shipping to the United States. I am not sure why, but it takes longer than the other British companies to ship to me. I got my Charlie Foxtrot buildings a full two weeks before.  To be honest, this is not that big of a deal for me, since I planned for it. It might make the difference if you are trying to rush build forces on a short timeline. However, I was able to build all of these models in ten minutes. So slow shipping or not, the models are crisp resin and really simple to build. The only reason why I have not primed these was based on being out of primer. I seriously, found that out two minutes before I decided to write this blog post. And as the pictures show, there is little needed for cleaning up the models compared to my table. The Panzer III's are the Warlord Games tanks I might use for reserves or another player during the convention. The paint scheme will be similar.







1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done sir! I really love the Blitzkrieg vehicles ... have several myself --- great crisp clean molds.

    ReplyDelete