Monday, March 7, 2016

Terrain: More Hedgerows in 28mm.

   

     In my mission to make better terrain and to have enough for a future convention, I was able to produce another four hedgerows. These are supposed to be the main size for the 30 feet of hedgerows I need in the near future. Being much shorter, it will be easier to move around with them. The ones with the larger trees will end up being placed parallel with the longer shorter edge of the table to make it easier to measure and more troops. The great things about these shorter ones are the other type of details I can do, such as, undergrowth. I do not think many people are tackling this area for hedges with this much detail, but that is what makes it more fun to do. Anyway, here are some results. 





No comments:

Post a Comment