Thursday, September 26, 2019

Southern Front 2019 Photos


     For the second year in a row, Kalissa and I managed to make it to another Southern Front Wargaming Convention. It is the closest one to us held in Raleigh, NC, which is about an hour from us. Last year, we made it for the first time after Hurricane Florence pasted us by. One road heading north out of Fayetteville, NC happened to open that morning of the show. Since we liked it, we went up for this year's for a couple of hours. I did not get to play anything, but it was more to hang out with fellow wargamers. Plus, I managed to shop a little for one of my Historicon 2020 projects with Sash and Saber. And I bought some terrain from Battlefield Terrain Concepts. Despite knowing how to make my own terrain, I still like to support our hobby vendors. Anyway, these are some of the photos of the mid-afternoon games. Enjoy!



































2 comments: