Monday, September 16, 2019

AAR: Bolt Action: Early War Rumble


 It was a couple weekends ago, where Kalissa and I was invited over to our friend, Matthew's house to play a multiplayer Bolt Action game. He had a couple of friends from the area he moved from come over to visit and play games. What was cool about this is that I got to play on a commission mat that I made a year earlier. It did not expect that, but I am glad the Matthew was stationed at Fort Bragg. The more the merrier when when it comes to good company and wargames!
   Anyway, we ended up playing a "Three Point Defense" mission which is more of a six point one. The was an early war WWII game with the French defending against a German push. Now, since it was based on equal points, it did make for an uphill assault for the Germans. This was fine, since I figured that I probably was going to have to rely on luck. This blog is filled with my rolling luck standards. Once the artillery started falling on the Germans, things went down hill. That was at least on my side of the table. The other German player named Nathan was doing much better of an assault against my wife's French. Instead, I spend more time either taking hits or attempting assaults. For my counter French player, Jamie, he had some bad rolls as well. By turn six, it was over. Both sides for the Germans failed to take an objective, though it was much closer for victory against Kalissa. In the end, Kalissa mentioned that she would rather stick with playing with British. Either way, it was a great time, and I hope we will get to do more games like this.






















No comments:

Post a Comment