Monday, September 16, 2019

AAR: Lord of the Rings: Battle Companies: The Thrashing of the Wargs


       These are some photos of my ill-fated game challenge Elves with Warg Riders. This was the third game I have fought against Zack in Battle Companies. He started the game worried about my force. He stated this the other two games which lead to the exact opposite to occur. Maybe, this is like telling someone that they are going to "Roll a one!" Game fate says, "Challenge excepted!" So I was challenging elves that either used "Might" for heroic charge or winning initiative making Warg Riders pretty much ineffective. Their bows shot out a whole bunch of Wargs. And every hit against was a kill with except of two. However, I was able to kill one elve! Mini-goal accomplished! That said elve was perimently killed at a cost of 9 points versus my periment loss of my main leader and another at the cost 91 points. Yeah...... that was a fair trade. The theme I seem to have with this game is that it seems to hate more particular than normal. No problem!








No comments:

Post a Comment