Monday, January 14, 2019

AAR: What A Tanker: Tankers Dealing With Hang Overs.


     This was a game the Kalissa and I played at our second trip to Beats Gaming Lab in Aberdeen, NC. We, even had the owner playing at one moment. We decided to play What A Tanker for our easy historical game. Tanks are always a welcoming "Go to" for historical gaming. Plus, it is easier to set up. Eventually, we will play a more in depth wargame in the future. However, I think my wife wanted something easy compared to what she has been doing at work.
    In this game, it seems like no one could hit each other for the most part. There were a lot of near point blank shots with tankers. I had on Stug III's barrel against a Cromwell tank's hull. Still no hit! These were some seriously drunk German. I decided not too long into our game to ram Sherman Firefly with a Panther. That right! Some Soviet tactics of desperation! I ended up winning based on the number of dead tanks. However, after all of the ridiculous bad shots, was it really a win? Some Germans are just going to have to practice at the range more.

















No comments:

Post a Comment