Thursday, June 21, 2018

Olustee Project: Starting Positions.


    There is a little part of me that wants to show most of my game I am running at Historicon this year early. Okay, it is a big part! This is more of a preview of two sections of a board for the Olustee Battle. On the table are the starting units. It has been said that it is not a good idea having reserves for games at conventions. The thought of people waiting in a game can make it boring. In this games case, it will include everyone in the first action. Grant it, the command and units will not perfectly match, but it is worth it for the success of a faster paced game. Besides, this Sunday after this post is going to be a playtest of this game. I may or may not have my limbered artillery or horse holders done in time for this, but you never know. Anyway, enjoy some photos!
















1 comment: