Monday, June 18, 2018

Olustee Project: The Labels of Work!


    Yeah, I went there with my corniness! It has been quite a feat up to this point for preparing for Historicon. We are well on our way to another success story, hopefully. I have a few more trees to make, some markers, some figures to paint, and a railroad track to finish for the more physical work. My wife, Kalissa has taken the work of making up my revised rules and their quick reference sheets for the game. I got the feeling that she was getting into this, since she would otherwise be bored for being out of school. She was also nice effort to make my labels for my troops and these pictures show. I chose white letters on black for the fact they will not look like an eye sore across the battlefield. Below are just the troops I have labelled. We have a couple more to label after painting them and some others that just did not get theirs. But fear not! I plan on having them ready for a near future test game.







2 comments:

  1. Wow David! Just wow! That looks absolutely incredible, so disappointed that I won't be able to see it in person this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not aware that you were not going. That sucks! I was hoping to see another fantastic game from you this year.

      Delete