Thursday, December 22, 2016

Other People's Work: Mark's Board and Others.



    As I mentioned before, it is always good to inspire people to up their game. Even though, I do some commission work, I am always impressed with the talent that is out there. Besides, I get ideas from other people as well. After talking to Mark overseas about making his own fur board, I was rather impressed with the results. If anything, I encourage him to make more for the sake of the hobby as long as it was fun to make. He was basing this off of the movie "Fury". He may not realize it, but I was inspired by his work for color combinations for some off my projects.

A lot of my color ideas came from Mark's board, which I also found nature.
        Below was Mark's recent Chain of Command game.







  Next where some shots of Ross's work. I answered some question he had in the past. I can't say that I inspired him, simply because I was inspired by some other people's work. But here are some shots of his board.

I really like this shot!





2 comments: