Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Terrain Day: 15mm Hedgerows


      Since the outbreak of our lovely, Covid-19 virus, hours at work have been reduced by a bit. In fact, they furloughed half of the store. Somehow, I have escaped such affair with limited hours during the week. In a normal sense, one might sweat this, but am not. Normally, the retail world cuts hours during January and February. I tend to get a lot done during this time. The year of 2020 has been a little different in the Firearms world. After coming off Christmas, sales have soared with the plethora of anti-gun laws attempted in our surrounding states followed by this new threat. I have been working a lot. So having reduced hours has left me to my devices, which include annoying my wife more. For now, I still have fingers, hence the typing!
    Anyway, I gained a commission for 15 mm hedgerows recently. And to be honest, this was not a commission that was due anytime soon. This resulted in a somewhat half clean up of my work space and a curiousness on how I would execute this commission. I do have a need to upgrade my long and neglected scale of 15 mm over the years. I still have cardboard based forests that we use for Flames of War and such. I feel it is over due to up my game in other scales, so this was an opportunity to see how I was going to do this for my own projects later. After six hours later, this seems to be the results. I think they came out well.















No comments:

Post a Comment