Sunday, December 29, 2019

AAR: Bolt Action: 1st Polish Vs Germans


  This was a game that was played in November, but it is better late than never on posting. It has been a rough month in the gaming world for my wife and I. Actually, it is more of a issue on my end. Retail tends to be very busy in the Christmas season. In this case, I have been working constantly. This is why the postings have been light. However, this one of those games that had to happen, because it is one of gaming rivals, Joe, who wanted to play.  This was his first time playing his Polish troops against me. However, he was up two games ahead of me in wins. Joe is one of my few fellow gamers that I actually keep up on wins and losses. This is mainly, because neither of us actually take our games seriously. Somehow, our games are very violent.
     Anywho, we played a rather strait up fight. This was only a test of the emergency Polish Power and King Tiger. This was only a test. Yes, I was using a half painted King Tiger just to see if it did any good. I have a history of Tigers missing every shot. In our game, the King Tiger did fairly well. I was able to kill infantry. I could not hit armor for the life of me. The same can go for my sniper, but that is another story. I lost a lot of infantry in our game, but the Polish lost more. Joe and I know we will have another rematch. Who knows what game system it will be, but I look forward to it. Below are the rest of the photos. Enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment