Wednesday, November 20, 2019

AAR: Bolt Action: Farmland Ambush!


    It appears that I am getting lazy on posting on this blog of late. Or it at least it seems. However, the truth of the matter is that it is getting really busy lately. I have been recently training people at work, since a bunch of people quit around the same time. I cannot be mad at them for their timing, since no one was "Rage Quitting" at work. It was just bad timing. However, it has made gaming a little harder to do as of late. This has also affected my gaming recently. This game was played a week and a half ago, but we had fun with it. So POW! We have a post!
   This was a quick Bolt Action game that Kalissa and I played. It was just a simple killfest, but it ended in a "Draw" My German sniper should be fired for being a terrible shot. The Armored 222 car was not much better, but it survived the game. I rolled ones for the Panther. A Cromwell HE shelled my poor mortar team that wanted to play a part in the battle. I guess some units do not get theirs. Anyway, here are the rest of the photos. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment