Friday, March 8, 2019

AAR: Lord of the Rings:Battle Companies Game 1


    Kalissa and I went down to our local Hobbytown, U.S.A. for gaming night that happens on Thursday that last after the store closes. This is pretty nice of the owner to do, since it promotes more playing during the week. We decided to go after hearing that a guy named John was going to start up a campaign of Lord of the Rings: Battle Companies. So went jumped right on in! Plus, it gives me an indirect reason to make more Lord of the Rings boards. The horror!
    The pictures in this post are of the first game in a series of games. This was a two versus two player game where there were two companies of men Rohan and another two of Mordor Orcs. Of course, I went with the side of Evil. I can easily laugh diabolically throughout games. I think I will do this now!  MmweeooHAHAHAHAHa! Either way, the first game was a victory for the Orcs. I hope that this will continue to move into the orcs' favor. It has been fun. Next week, we will have game two.


















No comments:

Post a Comment