Thursday, March 21, 2019

AAR: Lord of the Rings: Dead Marshes


      This is another round of Lord of the Rings: Battle Companies. For a second game, I thought I would make a swamp board for it. For one, my wife was nice enough to bring home a bunch of cork to use from her school. And since I had some other leftovers for terrain, I thought I would make the Dead Marshes. This battle had Elves and Men versus Orcs. We made a house rule to make the water impassible to test the 'leap' rules. It did not go well for the Orcs. Since the Elves and Men had the longer range than the Orcs forcing them to engage in melee. Even though, the bow shooting was doing horribly, the water slowed down the Orc enough to have them engage piece meal. The best Idea was to probably wait a turn. Either way, only one person died outside of combat, which was my main leader who was sucked down into the swamp water. Anyway, here are the photos. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment