Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Commission Mission Success: Some More Clones, Somewhat.



     As you can see, I have been movin' in groovin' in the commission world of work. And of course, this is not all of what I have done, but I decided to separate them in posts. I have had a large amount of project thrusted upon me to do. This is not a complaint. It is just want it is: work. However, I still have some problems where I feel even more compelled to buy more figures. These projects breed all sorts of ideas. I will some how overcome this by mostly likely buying stuff. Son of a squirrel and it's bushy tail!
   These are pictures of some Congo boards and a rather large ACW board for Mcpherson's Ridge at Gettysburg. Of course, Kalissa and I do not have any Congo figures, but I am sure that will change. Since the client of the Congo mats requested some figure examples, I bought out my Samurai and Monk figures. Some of the money for these projects are going to Kalissa's Ronin Project for Historicon. Anyway, here are the pictures: Congo ones first. The second group is for the ACW one that is bigger than our Jeep.




















The figures on this are six stands of four figures each in 28mm for scale purposes.


1 comment:

  1. Dang! They went Waterloo sized on that McPherson's Ridge mat! :-) Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete