Monday, November 12, 2018

AAR:Bolt Action: A Rather Large Bolt Action Game




     In a sense, this is like  Bolt Action rules revisited. Neither Kalissa or I have play these rules in a while, despite Kalissa running various Bolt Action tournaments. It seems that they have been a combination of reasons, but mostly staying busy. I have been working a lot and making multiple commission boards that I was behind on which has led to my earlier tradition of at least playing one game on a finished product out the door. However, since I was finishing this board for an American Civil War Board, I figured I could make it a WWII one as well. Hence, this game!
    As you all are aware for common visitors, Kalissa and I are not known to care about points as much. I like to think of ourselves as chaotic gamers: bring stuff and see what survives!. In this game, I was using a Tiger I E tank for my Germans which is actually a mobile handicap on my end. I do not think my ace panzer crews could hit themselves by dropping a shell on their feet! And this played out that way in the game. This was more or less a draw in the term of things. I ran out of space for photos on the phone for this game. I cannot figure out why my camera is so dark with pictures in our game room only, but the phone has no issues with the same lighting? Anyway, here were the first half of our game's photos. Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment