Thursday, March 1, 2018

NANANANANANANANA BATMAN!!!!


     I mentioned my interest in Batman in the past and this was like walking into a landmine! YES, we pledged for Monolith Games Kickstarter for Batman: Gotham City Chronicles. I cannot even say that there was much resistance. My wife, Kalissa, asked if we were getting it and wanted to know what we would get. This was a pathetic ploy to mask the fact that she wanted it as much, if not more than I did. And so with a hop and a skip, she went and did the full pledge for the game. They got us again, those bastards!
    However, this game so far has me convinced that Monolith Games might want to start doing retail selling as opposed to their just Kickstarter ways. The game was at a cool million dollars after just three hours on the first day and it hit two million as well. The Kickstarter has this running for 31 days. If that was day one, I wonder how high it will actually be. And who could blame them for previewing great miniatures. I mean, really, what person does not want to play a hero that talks down to Superman. Below are some figures previews.







1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on the love for Batman (I actually have a big box of the Knight Model stuff all unopened). I had this one marked in the calendar for the day one KS release but that price tag scared me a bit, because if you're going to buy in, you have to go all in at $320 - but there is definitely a lot of time to go to get un-scared lol

    ReplyDelete