Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Commission Mission Success: McPherson's Ridge Revisited.


    Now, I cannot remember which McPherson's Ridge project was seen to have another client want it again. I do know that this is the third time around for this battle. However, this time I have my own American Civil War troops to place on the board. This only causes me to want a summer campaign army even more. But like all projects, they do not pay enough to journey into every side interest I want in miniatures. Really, how could it? Just to share how many interests I have versus the reality of time and money, here they are.

  1.     Black Powder Japanese Samurai Army.
  2.     Japanese and U.S. Marine Armies for WWII.
  3.     American Revolution Armies.
  4.     American Western Armies of U.S. Cavalry and Native Americans.
  5.     Jack the Riper and just Gothic London.
  6.     Greek Mythology Stuff.
  7.     Batman.
  8.     Zombies.
  9.     1950's Gangsters.
  10.     1930's Gangsters.
  11.     WW1 Austrians versus Russias, Lawrence of Arabia and Ottomans in the desert.
  12.      Aliens and Marines from the movies Aliens.
  13.      African Tribes.
  14.      Zulu Wars.
  15.      Russian/ Romanian Front WW2.
  16.      Sharknado.
  17.      Godzilla.
  18.      Pike and Shot.
  19.      Star Wars armies before Disney took over and kicked other stories to the curb.
  20.      Blood and Plunder forces.
  21.      Vietnam 28mm.
  22.      South American Tribes  like Incas or Central American like Aztecs and the Spanish against them.
  23.     Western Outlaws.
  That is just to name a few. And these commissions are not helping! However, I still have a lot of fun with what I do. I mean I at least get to try out games on them! Anyway, here is the rest of the fun photos I took for my client to let him know. Enjoy!













2 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff David! Someone is going to be very happy with their new mat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - Tell us more about the mat!

    ReplyDelete