Wednesday, February 14, 2018

AAR: Pantheon: Another 3 vs. 3 Melee.


     This was another late night game of Pantheon. Kalissa and I figured that our friend, William enjoyed this game, since he wanted to play again after coming down to visit. And of course, he went with Zeus for his God based off all of the lightning he could zap people with. I went with my trusty Goddess, Athena. Kalissa decided to choose Artemis, even if I had not painted her two hounds that fight with her. We just pretended that they were always in the shadows.
     With this game, I have reinforced the notion not to shoot first in a game. I did this with the first character in range of Odysseus! Needless to say, he got fried with lightning so bad that he was not able to move for the rest of the game. I clearly made enemies with Zeus. Between, Athena and Zeus, we will call it a parental disagreement. It got so bad that it took a turn or two to convince William to stop the revenge and try to stop Kalissa who was being ignored and pretty much winning. It was the changes in targets that made the game pretty even. I ended up winning on a daring move which required surviving three hits on Athena. I took two hits and won! However, I have still won every game of Pantheon I have played. Kalissa told William this, which means my reign in soon to be over. My feelings are: "Bring it!" Here were the game pictures below.














No comments:

Post a Comment