Thursday, September 7, 2017

ARR: Star Wars: Imperial Assault: Campaign Rounds and Such.


       Of course, I have to post up some of my other Geek side games, such as playing Star Wars: Imperial Assault. I played a couple of games and somewhat painted some other the figures. After all, there is no reason the Darth Vader should not be in Black. I will not lie and profess to have done a great painting job. In fact, you could say I did some drunken speed painting for some. Really, friends and I could not play with all of these figures in their original plastic form even sober. However, not all of the games were alcoholically motivated. Most of the Star Wars games have been played between our friend, William and I versus my wife, Kalissa as the Darkside. We started a campaign in the game where we have made it to mission three. It had been a rough campaign. William and I have won one out of the three. My wife puts the Dark in Darkside. The worse in the long pause of her thinking between turns. I drives us crazy, because we know she is going to do some beyond the call of evil against us. That is what makes it fun.
      However, we  also played Imperial Assault at our local Hobbytown, U.S.A. to show the Cape Fear Miniatures Wargaming Group still exist. We have been playing a few other board games recently. We just want to just play whatever. We did have a half finished Zombicide game that was cut short. We might be able to finish that game soon. Anyway, below were some pictures of the Hobbytown game and the later Campaign games.










No comments:

Post a Comment