|This does not have anything to due with my Historicon 2017 scenario. However, there are similar terrain elements in this photo.|
Due to quite a few commission projects, I have found that my time table for my Historicon 2017 Project has been reduced to a month after a 9 month planning period. In a strange way, this is not a business mismanagement as much as a personal one. Though, if you connect the dots, Historicon will bring me more business. This was such a case with Nashcon 2017 recently. I do not need that much business, because I believe that once a hobby turns into a full time business, it stops being a hobby. However, after seeing a publication of one of my commissions, it all seems worth it. If there was ever a goal with this wargaming hobby of mine, I would love to see people inspire to put forth the effort in terrain in their hobby as well as take pride in the figures they painted. I think the hobby of wargaming would benefit from such feats!
So about my current project at hand, I have a lot to due. Here is the official list in less than one month.
- Finish three mats to make a 6' x 18' board.
- Finish painting and making shrubs and trees.
- Finish painting British Infantry.
- Finish painting German Infantry,
- Finish painting German Armor,
- Repaint British Universal Carriers and Dingos
- Finish painting Railroad tracks.
- Make signs for the game.
- Write historical reports and site them correctly for the game.
- Buy sign holders.
- Make signs for our supporter companies.
- Win some awards at Historicon!