Sunday, September 19, 2021

Southern Front: Cruel Seas and Black Seas Demos

 


    One of the other reasons that Kalissa and I were going to Southern Front was to run some Warlord Games Demos, since my wife is a Warlord Games Raider. In this case, we bought our Cruel Seas and Black Seas miniatures to teach. We had a few people try out some of the Cruel Seas game, but we found with all of the good games running at Southern Front, it was hard for different people to commit. It did not stop questions or on lookers. We had a few people buy one game or the other while playing demos. I played in one Cruel Seas game and a Black Seas one. The Black Seas game turn into a serious long game. I mean a hour and a half one that was the best naval game I have ever played. There was some seriously amazing sailing going on in this game until the end when things starting to fall apart. I will just say that my Spanish sailors started drinking at the end. I lost that game, but it was awesome anyway. Here are the photos. 

















1 comment: