Friday, September 17, 2021

Battlegroup Solo Test: Polish versus German


   These are some pictures of a solo game I did to test a scenario for two possible conventions. I have not had a convention project for a while, so I felt I needed to run something. I would have asked my wife to play, but we recently have both been missing each other based of work, though we still have adventures together. The scenario I chose to play was the 1st Polish Armor push to St. Sylvain, FR against the German 12th SS Hitlerjugend. In this playtest, the Polish made great progress, since the Germans were missing a lot of shots. The turning point was when the German had two rounds of exceptional shooting. The Germans held the ground. As you can see, I did not have great lighting in the gameroom. I was down two light bulbs. Either way, here are some of the photos.

























 

3 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. find civil war ancestor

    ReplyDelete