Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Siege Of Augusta 2021



     Well, I cannot say that 2021 has had a great start by any means, but with a new year, this is always hope for more gaming than last year. For our first event, Kalissa and I went to this year's Siege of Augusta 2021. It is one of the only conventions that was not cancelled by Covid-19. We were happy to attend, even if the crowd was much smaller. I think we had roughly 80 people and about 7 vendors. There were three tournaments, though, I do not consider the 40k one as counting, since it was held down the road at a brewery. Otherwise, it was a Kings of War tournament and Kalissa's Bolt Action one. Games were light as to be expected with a lot of room to free game. Kalissa had even numbers for both tournaments she ran, so I was left free to my devices, which might be scary to the public for those who know me. I did find a way to occupy my time by playing four games at this convention. There might not have been a lot happening, but it was a nice relaxed atmosphere of happy gamers. Here are some photos. I will have to note that I forgot to take pictures of some airplane games like the Korean War one, some Napoleonic Naval, the Kings of War tournament, and a Judge Dread game. I hope they can forgive me. Either way, enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment