Sunday, January 31, 2021

AAR: What A Tanker: When Stuarts Don't Succeed, Try Something Bigger!

 


     This was the last game I got to play at Siege of Augusta 2021. Kalissa and I were telling some fellow gamers about What A Tanker from Too Fat Lardies on how easy of a game it is to play. I mentioned that you can still play this fair well even  drunk! I know, because I have and was nearly a tank ace during that game. So we convinced Dale and Thomas to play this game. Thomas and I chose to play as the Germans. Kalissa and Dale played the Americans. Now, in a normal game, I would tend to chose a little more balanced tanks to duel with for a first time game. Call it a "Beer-Induced" decision! We had a King Tiger versus Stuart III's. Thomas had the King Tiger. I went with a more tame option of a Panzer IV. The game turned in a simple goal for Dale and Kalissa: Kill the King Tiger! I was mostly a side thought. I lost my Panzer IV and came back with a Panther. The Americans went through countless Stuarts, Shermans, and then, to Hellcats to finally kill the King Tiger. The best part is that both, Dale and Thomas bought the rules for having so much fun! Great stuff! Here are the photos below!













No comments:

Post a Comment