Monday, January 25, 2021

AAR: Normandy Firefight: Behold the Power of Grenades!!!

                                      

           Right before Kalissa and I went to Siege of Augusta, I made it a point to make another quick board for her Bolt Action Tournaments, just to spice things up for returning players. Quick might be a little bit of a white lie! It certainly involved white fur. So for those of you who are wondering why I have not done any snow themed games, it is mainly based on a vision I have for them. I had my friend, Danny let me experiment with some left white fur he had found. I made a small snow board, but nothing that would work for larger games. Since I have been taking commissions for fur mats, I have not been able to get any white fur from my main source. However, I have had multiple requests for snow commissions. It was only recently I have been able to get white fur. Hence, a snow table for Kalissa's Tournaments!

    However, I did not get to play a game on my creation until after the first tournament. So Kalissa and I with two other friends decided to play Normandy Firefight, since it gave an excuse to play with my winter troops I had painted up. This is there second game being used ever! It was Thomas and Kalissa with the Americans versus Dale and I with the Germans. It was a silly game of patrols running into each other. I must say that my partner/teammate was rather rash. Charging the enemy with no hits and throwing lots of grenades. We lost more people to friendly grenades than being shot at. But it was fun, and that was what mattered! Here are some pictures. I will most likely do a tutorial for my snow mat in the near future. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment