Tuesday, May 26, 2020

AAR: What A Tanker: A Demo Game


      This is another round of playing "What A Tanker" being played as a demonstration game. I originally brought this game to one of our local hobby shops, Hit Point Hobbies. I thought there were more people going to play, but I just introduced the game to one player. That is not a bad thing, but this game is best played with more players. However, we both had two tanks instead. The Soviet T-34/85's hit most of the time, but never seemed to do any damage. It ended up being chase game. I tried to out run the Germans, but I still lost both tanks. Still, I was able to showcase the rules with 15 mm terrain that is more like my 28mm. We had fun!











1 comment:

  1. Nice terrain and you enjoyed the game. That is to the good. Fire and manoeuvre and stay in the game!

    ReplyDelete