Saturday, December 15, 2018

AAR: Lord of the Rings: Where There's A Whip, There's a Way!


    It was more fun-filled action with another game of Lord of the Rings. Kalissa and I decided to play for the second time at Hobbytown to get out of the house and be more social. Plus, I have a little bit of chaos going on at the house with projects. I was able to make section of the commission Lord of the Rings mat and speed paint some figures as well. Though, I gave up at the early time of 3 A.M. with the figure painting. So there are some unfinished painted figures in our game. It happens.
   We definitely had some more forces when we played. I did outnumber my wife by a bit, but we were testing some more rules out. Plus, there was a good chance of Kalissa rolling great and destroying me. However, she did not care one way or another, because she was not rolling well by the end of the game and I was winning on numbers. I am sure that fortunes will change with the Army of the Dead and the rest of her Rohirrim. Either way, I will have to finish off some more figures in the future.





















No comments:

Post a Comment