Sunday, August 8, 2021

AAR: Bolt Action: Soviets Versus Romanians

 


   These are some pictures of a demonstration game I ended up playing in for a new player in our area. Since Kalissa and I did not know whether or not my opponent Keith had an army, we decided to dust off some figures that are not played as much: my small Soviet force and my Romanians! I picked these troops based on playing in this demo, and both armies tend to have a horrible time with me. The Romanians for me are the worst, but that is why I like them! I like my mini-goals, so if they survive a game, that is a plus! However, we rolled off on who takes what. I got the Soviets! Now, I am not as bad with them, but they like to have their issues. I was reminded based on the lovely "pin -job" that the Romanian artillery. I found that I was not able to do a lot throughout the game. I did win this game. I was forced to work hard at it. It was actually a lot of fun and laughs. After the game ended, Keith felt motivated to finish building and painting his figures. He, even, wanted another game a couple days later, though, work has been in the way. Anywho, here were some of the pictures of our game.
































2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.nara records retrieval

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible. Great job!war of 1812 service files

    ReplyDelete