Wednesday, July 24, 2019

AAR: What A Tanker: Soviets Vs. Germans in 15mm.


   For our first official game back in Fayetteville after our convention trip, Kalissa and I wanted to play something simple at Hobbytown. Our choice was What A Tanker. This is such an easy game to pick up on and play. At the start of the game, I was facing off with Kalissa. However, because my wife operates best with food, she kind of ditched me for it. At least she was nice about by teaching our friend, Joe how to play and take over. I say friend, but he is more like my wargaming nemesis. Through this blog, you can find other game we've played against each other. At the moment, he is still up on the number of games he had won against. I am not sure why we keep track of this, but it is part of the fun.
     So Joe took over the Soviets which was a dramatic boost in morale. It did not take long for him to dispatch one of my Panthers. I was only able to knock out one SU-100 for revenge sake in this game. But the damage was done. I lost six tanks to his two. It was clearly a Joe victory. We will have to rematch with these rules again. Here are the rest of the photos. Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment