Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lord of the Rings: Battle Companies: Wargs, Orcs, and Elves...... Oh My!


      The following post is about last Saturday's Lord of the Rings games. Obviously, the binge of the Lord of the Rings continues. There are two more days of these games planned out in advance. However, in this case, I wanted to play against my wife's new army of Elves that I had painted the night before. Of course, I outnumbered her in the my ridiculous way. Some might say in the Battle Companies games that this would a "dick move." However, before I am labelled in such a fashion, I wanted to inform you want I have learned in the outnumber factor of these types of Lord of the Rings games. I month ago, I had my Orc company reduced down to something to the tune of 55 points. Even my wife, objected to me playing certain people based on the massacre statis I would most likely receive. I am happy that she cared so deeply, but I really was not that worried about it. I lost my leader in the next game as expected. Then, I played against my wife where I ended up winning and gaining some serious company changes. In other words, with my ten influence points and my rare good rolling, my Orc company became "Badass!"
     Kalissa's Rivendell Elves Company started with five models versus my Warg Rider/Urakai Company. It was fourteen figures to five. I can't remember the points. However, the extra influence points after the end of the game losing gave Kalissa ten Elves. Not bad! I am not sure what she has gained since then. I played another game where I lost one Orc perminentally. Sadly, it was due to drowning. Yes, I caused it! Anyway, these are some of those game shots. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment