Tuesday, May 21, 2019

AAR: Lord of the Rings: Battle Companies: A Orc Civil Dispute.


         In rolling back to a tradition for my commission work, I decided to play out on a recent mat I made before it is sent off to Canada. Recently, I have been making mats and sending them out before I can get a chance to play on them. This is not necessary good for gaming, but I am still having fun making boards. Besides, this board is suppose to be for Lord of the Rings according to the client. Why not test it? 
      So I got to play against a guy named Kyle that I have never played before. These Lord of the Rings games have been great for Kalissa and I, since we have gained a bunch of opponents. This is especially true for these Battle Companies games. My only complain with Battle Companies is the fact that it is so easy to get forced into the same scenario to play for the next game. This is the Rescue Mission. When the new book came out, we played seven games at home where that was next mission for all six of the of the seven games. Our thoughts "( insert colorful language here)". We decided to ignore these missions. In my game with Kyle, this was the mission. However, I had a rather large point difference to make it a little unfair for my new opponent. I think it was 259 in points versus 140. Anyway, I purpose let his leader escape, so that he did not have to suffer too much. Do't get me wrong, I still attacked. And I still rolled in my awesome fashion of terrible! It was still a great game. Hopefully, we would have to play each other again, since we were both Evil players. He ran Moria Orcs. I had my Mordor ones. Below are the photos. Enjoy!







This was what I ran. 











No comments:

Post a Comment