Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Black Powder Demo: American Civil War (First One)

 


     These are pictures from my wife's Black Powder demo game. Recently, my wife, Kalissa has stumbled in the position of becoming a Warlord Games Raider. It did not take that much of a push, considering we do play a lot of Warlord Games in general. Mostly, we play Bolt Action, though, we have a bunch of other rules sets from Warlord Games. Recently, a couple of people had asked about Epic Scale ACW that Warlord had released and the Black Powder rules. Since we did not get our  figures from them yet, this gave an excuse to pull out our 28mm ACW from my Olustee Project a couple of Historicons ago. Now, I was told that everything went well, and several people were there at the local Hobbytown, U.S.A. I was stuck at work. Anyway, here are the rest of the photos. Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment