Saturday, April 13, 2019

AAR: What A Tanker: 15mm Tank Battles!


      These were pictures of some recent What a Tanker games. It only seems fair to try to play on commission mats I make before they are sent out into the world. I like to say that this is for testing purposes. What A Tanker works out great with testing mats. Plus, it is a fun and easy game. Kalissa and I initially started play a game while waiting for more people to show up at Hobbytown, U.S.A. We, then, recruited more players for the next game. This gave me a chance to see how brutal the King Tiger was with this rules. It turns out that it is a bad ass like it should be in other game. Rolling errors in my part tend to make a King Tiger not that big of a deal. An SU-100 took it out in the end after a couple of kills. Anyway, below are the highlight pictures of both games. Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment