Monday, September 24, 2018

Hurricane Florence Project: Battlegroup 15mm Board.





      There was a point where I was waiting on some questions to be answered for a few commission projects that I had some time on my hands. Mainly, I had a few hours. It was about 12 hours before Hurricane Florence was going to make landfall in North Carolina planning on running over our house. There was a discussion between my wife, Kalissa and I whether we where okay with being homeless and jobless by the weekend, since the hurricane was not down graded from a Category 4. Needless to say, it was going to be down graded to a Category 1 storm, which would mean a possibly without power. Lucky, we only lost power for a day.
     So I had some spare fur left over from another project. I could have saved it for another commission, but I tend to order more and more fur as life goes on. Besides, I have to admit that I have been slacking on fixing up my 15mm terrain. Sure, I have a few terrain boards and stuff from Battlefront, but I am still using terrain I made eight years ago before I have upped my game. There needs to be some improvement. Plus, I have some Battlegroup books we have not really used. With all of the Flames of War armies Kalissa and I have, it only seems natural to make a board for this. These pictures are just a board upgrade. I plan on remodelling trees, woods, and hedgerows in the future to match up. Either way, it is a start!













No comments:

Post a Comment