Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Lord of the Rings: Narrative Campaign: Scenario One


   These are photos of the recent round of Battle Companies games. As a group of quite a few players, we have started on the narrative campaign with mission one. Everyone got to survive the Ruffians who wanted the information about the treasure we are suppose to be seeking. It is made to be fairly easy for the most part, unless you play the Ruffians like I did prolonging the game. I, also, took the liberty of facing off with the Ruffians with my Orc Company at it full strength. I almost lost that one. 
    Anyway, it looks like there is enough people playing that Kalissa and I might actually see a campaign all the way through. Normally, a group of gamers start on a campaign, and then, it fazes out in a week. Of course, this happens with four to five people. We are looking at 12 people. Hopefully, there will be more postings to come. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment