Monday, May 20, 2019

AAR: Wings of Glory: A Couple of Games for the Battle of Britain.


      These are some recent Wings of Glory photos that Kalissa and I played not too long ago. Actually, it was about ten days from this posting. I have been a little slow to keeping up with posting. A lot of this has to due with Blogger itself. I am not sure what they changed for this blog site, but I can not directly post pictures to this blog with my original pictures. Now, I have to post on Facebook, then, copy the photos to my desk top, and then, upload from there. This was not a problem two months ago. Otherwise, I might have had three more posts a week ago.
    Anyway. the Lord of the Rings kick is still on, but I made it a point that we needed to still play our other games. I am not a fan of everything collecting dust. We had about 25 rules sets to play and more rules we have yet to use based on the lack of figures. Historicon will sort some of this out. Plus, I do not want to get completely burned out in current games in a binge-fest in one rules set. The beauty of Wings of Glory is that it is an easy, quick game system. Kalissa and I had two games in less than two hours. This was good, since I had to work an evening shift. I played my normal pesty Germans with pretty good efficiency! The German fighters took out the British like swatting flies for the most part. The first game was for the Germans all over. The second game, Kalissa's British won by shooting down my bomber. Below are the rest of the photos.









1 comment:

  1. Good to see someone playing this game. I have the Batte of Britain set and have managed to play one game. The Germans were victorious and had little problems downing the British Spitfires. The game plays fast and would be good for a convention game, if done right.

    ReplyDelete