Wednesday, August 25, 2021

AAR: Nashcon 2021 Bolt Action Tournament

   These are some of the pictures from my wife, Kalissa's second Bolt Action Tournament on the Saturday of Nashcon 2021. We had 14 people play in the tournament. It was more than full originally, but several people dropped out in the last minute, as in, they did not even come to Nashcon. And one had a major hangover. These things happen. It did not change the fun these guys had. The one thought I had about this tournament is that it had the most polite players in a tournament I have even seen. I have never seen so many people allowing redos or giving advice or option that would give the other player an advantage. And this tournament was very relaxed and quiet. It was nice to see everyone having fun with no stress. I think everyone was just happy to be out playing again. 










































































































 


 

1 comment: