Sunday, December 30, 2018

AAR: Lord of The Rings: Last Game of the Year 2018.


       This is a post about the second game on our trip to Hobbytown, U.S.A. for Thursday night gaming. After playing a fun game of Normandy Firefight, we brought out our Lord of the Rings figures that I have been slowly painting. Kalissa has been saying that I have been painting more of my side than hers. In some cases, that is true. However, I will have the rest of her Riders of Rohan finished after the New Year. Really, I just thought we would play another round, since this board was about to go out to a customer.
      In this match up, Kalissa gained a few figures. Mainly, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, and Arwen had been added to the mix. Kalissa still thought that she was outnumbered. She was! However, her characters took out way more figures that I did hers. I think I only won in this game based on the way I took out troops. I could not take down any main character of Good, but the regular troops, I could. I noticed my Troll was heavily avoided. It is like the Good side did not think he was friendly. I will have to work on the Troll's people skills!










No comments:

Post a Comment